If you’re a new high ticket affiliate marketer, here’s a few things the gurus don’t want you to know…
But, before we get into that, let me ask you…
Ever get the sense that some marketers are out there literally trying to pull the wool over the eyes of their prospects?
Now I suspect it’s not always done from a place of malice.
A lot of the time it’s because it’s simply ‘what’s been taught.’
There’s a certain irony with what I’m about to tell you, so bear with me here….
Some of the usual ones are…..
- You need a funnel to get started (says the dude who won an award for clocking a mil through a funnel lol)
- You need to build your list (I told you there would be irony in this….all will be explained)
- You need a presence on all social media channels (the hound that chases many rabbits catches none)
- You need a big audience to make moolah (I make approximately 400 per new group member and was banking in excess of 10k per month with less than 500 peeps in my group)
- You just need this DFY system/hack/process/framework and you’ll be sweet!
Look, all these things have their place in an online business, but one of the biggest issues I see with students is they get sold this idea that all that stuff is ‘needed’ to make anything work.
If you’d like to see why those things are mainly bull puck, I put together a video for you in my free facebook group…
It’s in the welcome area at the top of the group.
This brief presentation could save you a bunch of time and moolah so bookmark it and refer back to it.
Here’s to your success,